Monday, June 22, 2009

Relay for Life

This is Stephenie, I am one of Robin's assistance. This weekend I am involved in Relay for Life. This event helps raise money for the American Cancer Society. The walk will be held at Madison High school in Rexburg, Idaho on Friday June 26 at 6:00 pm and we will walk through the night and it will end Saturday June 27.

Robin and I both have been effected by cancer in our lives. Robin has had 3 grandparents who have had cancer and 2 that have passed away from cancer as well as an aunt. My little sister Rachelle and my Grandpa have both survived cancer and I have had one Aunt pass away from cancer.

Robin and I both feel that it is very important to help and that this is a way to give back. Cancer effects everyone whether they have it or know someone who has it. We want to help make a difference even if it is in some small way.

We would love to see a world without cancer. Please if you feel the same... donate to our team, Chelle's Angles visit http://www.relayforlife.org/relay/node/5265. This page will give you instructions on how to donate, and will let you print out a receipt for your donation.
Thank you for all your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment